Wheeling Gull Isle xxi. beautiful black child
166 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
In times past, the darkest of night was when she practiced. 

It was reclusive, primordial to bathe in the moonlight as she called to her gods, to work magick beneath the stars. 

Yet, night had become special, a time for her to await instead of dread for she had something, or rather someone, to wait for. Night was for retiring eagerly to her mate's arms, tucking herself close in his embrace and remaining there - happily. 

Thus, it was with twilight's coming that the witch took to the forests, limbs lengthening to devour the earth in her odd sighthound gait, to the rocky shores of Wheeling Gull's east. 

The Chapel was not her direct location, instead she angled for the hidden cove she knew to be a ways south of the religious location. Uncertain of her recruits religions, and fearing ostracizism for her own, Rhælla preferred to begin assembling her altar here. 

It was rudimentary, a collection of odds and trinkets of nature - bones, feathers, rocks and crystals, fossils and petrified wood, eggshells and snail shells, sand dollars and conches - bunched in seven distinct groupings, which only made sense to Rhæ and possibly @Daegon, whom was familiar with the religions of the Empire. 

The assortments were added to as Rhælla unwrapped a foxpelt bundle, gingerly removing a few new treasures to add to the cluster of offerings. Once her gifts were neatly arranged, she faced the altars of her father's gods as she always had - starting with the Mother. 

"Offer us your bounty, Mother, let this Isle flourish green and plentiful and our gardens sprout with life. Fill the hearts of my loved ones with peace," she beseeched in the soft melody of Lirean, her tones touched by reverence, before facing the Maid - ignoring her constant doubt that permeated the maiden figurehead. 

"Let Rosencrantz know a measure of your innocence. Help him find light and joy, to put aside his past of rage and war for a future of warmth," she begged, guilt eating at her as she considered her Tactician and all that transpired. 

"Would that you could offer just a shred of your wisdom as I shoulder this responsibility," she smirked slightly as she turned towards the Crone, more confident in this request for the elderly patron cared little about purity. 

"Help us grow strong - fortify our defenses and our wills, strengthen our ties just as you do our muscles so that we might stand together proudly against any threat that might harm us," she beseeched the Warrior before whirling to his brother, the Hunter. "So that we might also fill our stores for the coming winter. We will be smart, we won't overhunt the land or starve - if only you might quicken our reflexes, sharpen our senses, make fleet our paws."

"Help me to know myself - to banish this weakness, this fear within. Make me whole so that I might be with my love," 
it was this prayer that was the hardest as she whispered to the Father, head bowed and eye slipping shut. "Without fear of myself or what may come, wholly and unconditionally."

"Watch over us," 
was all she had for the Reaper, a god she had never held much affinity with, shuddering slightly as she faced the last of her pantheon. 

When the soft music of her mother tongue had died she was left in the silence, wondering if even the gods could hear so far from Lirea.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
coming in for dat queen, could turn into counsling thread if u want

The man had reunited with his friend Lokie and he was able to show him a small piece of their old home together once again. But something was still troubling the man, a lingering thought from the event before, where Rosencrantz had such a quick head turn towards Rhaella in the split second he saw the two interact. He spoke with Rosen before the attack and Connor sensed some form of relationship between the Lady and the Tactician. But the titan decided to leave Rosencrantz be for a while so that he wouldn't blow up in his face. One thing was for sure though, he would talk to Rosencrantz for his strange behavior, he wanted to be fair and give the white male a chance to explain himself. Since Connor had a small personal bias for he had a stronger relationship with Rhaella. The cinnamon man decided to head for the cavern that he and Rhaella discovered, so that he could have a peace of mind since he had been interacting so much with everyone which was a good thing.

But upon his arrival to the pool, he heard something that peaked his interest, he found the sound to be familiar since it was of Rhaella's voice. However the language she was using was not familar to him, he only heard it once but it was brief. He turned his head around the corner where the small tunnel ended and saw that ut was Rhaella. The man's eyes blinked and his coal tipped ears went up slowly in interest. He noticed right away that there was various items that were placed in front of her, his green orbs stared curiously as she continued to speak in a tounge that he did not know. Connor stood for a moment, contemplating on what she was doing and then it hit him. His head shoot up like he was guilty of a crime, he felt embarrassed for he could guess she was practicing a religion of some kind and he felt he was intruding. The man folded his ears back in embarrasment and he reeled his head back into the tunnel entrance and began to try and make his way out of the cavern.
166 Posts
Ooc —
misplaced step fluttered her auds, sent pensive lilac over her shoulder to land upon Connor - whom was doing a rather poor job of inching away from the scene. 

Rhælla felt her lips press into an amused smile though she tried hard to repress it, for she didn't want to embarrass the bronzed warrior. 

"Connor," she called to her friend welcomingly, "you need not skulk away. You've not disturbed me." A chiming laugh escaped, assuring him all was truly well.
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Once again, the man found himself stuck trying to leave when Rhaella called out to him, he noticed that she was trying not to laugh for he had foolishly tried to back himself into the small tunnel thinking that would work but to no avail. He smiled awkwardly, "oh uh, hey! Don't mind me! Just trying to uh, figure out ways to get out of this tunnel thats all!" He called back to her with a big dorky grin, but she said that he hadn't disturbed her but he felt that she was lying to make him feel better, he would have no problem leaving if she asked. The titan planted his claws into the ground and tried to pull himself out but his rear was jammed in between the walls, his jaded gaze widened and he looked back to where he was stuck, he frowned childishly at his predicament. The man squished himself into where his face cheeks puffed out and his fur wrinkled up to where you could mistake him for a lion, and with one big heave, he launched himself out with tiny bits of rock spraying out. His eyes felt like they were facing in different directions with his paws spread out from beneath him as he shook his fur so his eyes could realign.

The cinnamon scout gave a toothy grin to Rhaella as he approached her and cleared his throat, "and that my friend is how you get through that tunnel," he chirped with his tail wagging. He couldn't help but laugh at himself for looking silly, he figured Rhaella found it amusing too and he enjoyed it when others found entertainment out of him, "oh well, I will figure it out eventually," he chuckled, his gaze looking back to Rhaella's lilac eye with amusement. The man gave out a few more chuckles before his eyes were scanning the pile she was sitting near, his eyes blinked in curiosity, he could only conclude it being about her religion and he was more than curious on what she was doing, "might I ask what you were doing?" He said with a curious tone, his eyes continuing to scan the various items.
166 Posts
Ooc —
Though she was struck by concern - rising and beginning to pad in the umber male's direction - there didn't appear to be much she could do. Other than stop and watch in dumbfounded amusement as he squeezed and popped his large from the narrow tunnel. 

"Mayhaps avoid the tighter tunnels," the fae murmured, laughter tinkling upon her tongue as she said it. 

"I was worshipping," the girl answered simply, more than happy to converse with him about one of her religions - if he was so inclined.
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The Lady had found amusement with his situation which didn't bother Connor at all for he too found it amusing. She had suggested that he should avoid the more narrow tunnels, though he wondered if there were any wider tunnels that were suited for his muscular frame. The titan laughed in amusement at her comment, "perhaps I should explore this place more," he smiled, and that part in itself was true. His sister figure replied to his question by stating that she was praying, this piqued the titan's curiosity, for they had briefly touched on this matter when they first discovered this cavern. His coal tipped ears swiveled forward with his eyes filled with curiosity, "oh! Might I ask who you are worshiping to? If you wouldn't mind that is."

The man wanted to remain respectful to her privacy, but his curious nature chewed on him, he was curious about the culture of other wolves and how they grew up with their knowledge.