Cerulean Cape Exploring the Tides
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
All Welcome 
White light gray clouds covered the bright blue sky. Kita sniffed the air. Seems like rains on its way. she thought. Curiously with tail held high, the white wolf's silver gaze took in the sights of the coast. Enjoying the feeling of wet sand beneath her paws, she approached a nearby tide pool. Her eyes grew wide in amazement at the creatures within the small ecosystem. One in particular took her interest. A small crab moved about underneath some coral. I wonder what kind of creatures here are edible? 

Tucking her front legs underneath her, she settled in the sand deciding to watch whatever other creatures were lurking about in the shallow clear waters...
Note: I welcome rps from G through M. Just, please don't kill my character. ^_^ Much appreciated.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
After her brief stay at Dragoncrest Cliffs, the yearling continually found herself drawn back to the coastline. Something about it had finally become oddly cathartic to her once she got past the initial homesickness that had plagued her for moons now. First she had come to see if the scarred male that had howled for Kiwi's cause had stayed, but when she found his scent faded off after Rusalka's outskirts and no good lead elsewhere that she could find, that was probably the end of that. But now that she was here.. she intended to keep scouting out the coastline since Dacio was off doing the same somewhere else and their "recruits" had all faded off as well. She had only told him last of her vague whereabouts, and they were to reconvene eventually--so she trusted, and off she went after swinging wide around the cove, then finally picked up her pace for real.

Once she was absolutely certain that she had avoided any coastline that should be within Rusalka's reach, she veered the route she jogged more and more towards the beaches themselves. Something was bound to catch her interests there but not in a major hurry, Opalia was still plenty keen to put more distance between herself and any pre-existing pack claim on these coasts; she kept her trot quick enough until the winds started to guide her towards the tide pools.

It had been good growth for her lately to range more alone, and here could prove to be a good example as she realized what else she could pursue in a situation like this opportunity. Opalia had come to see what she could find to scavenge, but when she saw another wolf there in the sand by the pool, that changed the measure of her approach to more cautious. She aimed to let herself be seen at a slow-coming distance--in case the stranger might be an aggressive sort first and foremost. The Drakru wanted to gauge it so far, but she was also aware of the offerings the pools could grant and if they were lucky, now might not be a bad time of year.
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
Movement caught the corner of Kita's eye. She looked up curiously as she observed a cream colored wolf slowly approach her along the tidepools. Her body language told her she was being cautious, meaning she must of meant no harm. She nodded her head in greeting, not really planning in that moment to move. She was quite comfortable where she laid. So far every wolf she met hadn't been hostile...yet. So she didn't feel to worried about this newcomers presence. If they were planning to most likely attack, they would have by now. "Hello." she said cheerfully.
Note: I welcome rps from G through M. Just, please don't kill my character. ^_^ Much appreciated.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
After each step forward, she failed to find any major cause for concern--and she was careful, trained to look for it, but largely, nothing bothered her so far. The stranger even offered back a friendly greeting, to which Opalia nodded deeply first to acknowledge, before she would reply with a soft Hei, as her eyes swept over the other female once more out of pure curiosity. She was definitely not anyone the young Drakru could recognize. Do you live near here? she asked, taking another step forward, closer too with her nose still wiggling. Thankfully she still smelled no cause for concern from wolves that had been her enemies once, so very carefully, the yearling tried to set aside some of the abrasiveness of her guard in favor of a halfway friendlier presentation.
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
Kita shook her head in response. "No. Just exploring." she replied casually. "I met a wolf recently tell me about the ocean and beach here. So I came to see what it. It's my first time seeing the ocean." she stated. Kita was very happy that she left her old home to pursue a new one. So far she found Teekon Wilds very charming. And the ocean so far seemed to be her favorite. Her silver gaze looked back down at the tidepool curiously. "Have you ever eaten any of these creatures here?" she asked as Kita watched a crab appear from underneath the coral.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
As she listened, she was able to understand more. So this was her first time then.. and a few glances between the tidepool and the pale wolf later, Opalia nodded softly. I have. Some of them are sharp, she offered, but not to discourage her current companion. I was born by the sea--so yeah, I've eaten a lot of seaside things. The ocean brings different prey, and most are worth a shot, even if they don't make it easy.. she mentioned as she made a small effort to lift the worst of the seriousness off her expression. 

Have you tried any yet? Sometimes interesting things to eat or see even wash up on the beaches too.. she went on to say, because the tidepoools were only one aspect to admire. Depending on where else the other wolf's interests seemed to suggest, she thought to offer a few other insights about the sea, and then its coastal life--all before she would inevitably have to get back into motion and move along.