Haunted Wood goosebumps
46 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
All Welcome 
Nightwalkers maybe...?

There she stood, far away from any home she had ever known. Lost on a fruitless search for a missing mother. It had been nervousness and sadness that had consumed her when she first set out. Now she didn't know what she felt. Bitter? Resentment? Emotions too big for a child still growing into her frame. As much as she wanted to ignore them, she could not ignore the frustrated growl bubbling up in her throat.

She wanted to gnash her teeth on something or run around being wild and unruly. Yet all she could do was stand there and stare into the forest that laid before her with a rather nasty sneer painted on her face.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was doing a patrol of the territory lately since the incident that happened yesterday. Careful to watch out for changes in scenery. But her eyes caught the frame of a young wolf and she trekked closer. “What’s a young thing like you doing out far from your parents?” Surely they were near; right? She didn’t want to take any chances this time that was for sure.
”Common” "Spanish"
46 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
“What’s a young thing like you doing out far from your parents?”

Her hackles raised and the Fearghal child was quick to snap an answer at the woman. She left. Anger and bitterness heavily dripped off of the two words. She didn't stop to think that the stranger maybe didn't deserve her outburst — she just did what came to her. Right now that was being harsh and lashing out. They're gone. She spat again as the scowl only seemed to deepen on her face.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
This little female had fire and Serem enjoyed the anger that she had. When she mentioned her mother left; she thought maybe she was abandoned. “You were abandoned then?” She said simply to the child. She seemed to hold a lot of anger towards adults it seemed. “Well that sucks. “ It did but in her eyes one didn’t need parents at the end of the day. “You seem to be doing well despite the lack of guardians.” Perhaps she could recruit the young wolf. “I am Serem. I belong to a pack that occupies these woods.”
”Common” "Spanish"
46 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
she's not a nice child, sorry x:

If having the word abandoned dropped on her wasn't enough, the woman than proceeded to reply so nonchalantly.

“Well that sucks.”

She had passed whatever anger she was at before and now she knew that this woman deserved her scorn too. That sucks was reserved for things like losing a favorite stick or missing out on a meal. She had lost the two wolves closest to her with no explanation. It was more far more than that sucks.

The woman's praises might as well have fallen on deaf ears as Dorea lashed her tail, turned around and gave a narrowed look at her. You suck. If she was not stopped or given further ammunition to her anger she would make to leave this place as quickly as she arrived.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The child was cold but it didn’t hurt serems pride very much. Maybe this kid just needed a reality check. “Okay listen kid, you can be pissed off at the world all you want but it doesn’t change anything if you don’t do anything about it. Parents leave a lot trust me I know.” Who cares if parents left, they do it all the time. Hell she wished her parents would of just abandoned her.
”Common” "Spanish"
46 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
She did not hide the loud scoff that escaped her, annoyed by the woman's persistence. I am doing something. She snapped again with a click of her teeth to make sure she didn't try to get close. A childish growl bubbled up in her throat and while it may not have been impressive it conveyed her emotions enough. No one else is. I AM! She would not let this stranger tell her otherwise.

And unless physical action was taken, she'd bolt off to leave the woods and this woman behind.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem finally had enough of the child if she couldn’t be recruited, the young one will be chased off. The raven held no remorse and no sympathy for the child any more now she was just agitated with her and once she noticed she was already taking her leave the woman too departed back into the trees.
”Common” "Spanish"