Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(August 15, 2019, 07:26 PM)Arcturus Wrote: arcturus wouldn't have detected moriko by sight alone (her fur so stippled in grey she scarcely looked more than a hunk of granite), but the clatter of loosened pebbles guided him towards her all the same. upon sighting the female arcturus' tail waved genially, interest scribbled across his dark features. she had been digging, and the question of what pressed the tip of his tongue -- only cut short by the grey she-wolf's greeting.

the moonspearian would never admit to bumming or loafing -- such aspects of laziness were beneath him, but he was ready to indulge in moriko's company all the same. "more like wandering with a purpose," he answered, the dark plume of his tail stilled. "what were you digging?"

"Sorry for intruding on your purposeful wandering-"  She teased innocently, hopping back to were she was digging. "I believe I found a hidden den of some sort of small animal.. could just be abandoned, but the smell intruiged me and my curiosity.." 

She tilted her head, leaning closer to him to speak more. "I believe if there /is/ anything in there, I sealed it by digging around it as well, causing dirt to slide down, sealing openings.."

Her ear wiggled slightly, a small twitch. Moriko was still very used to her strange hunting ways. She has been alone for so long that she was used to intently observing everything, thinking of clever ways to trap and capture things. She was strange, yes, but part of a pack none the less.
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - August 18, 2019, 12:03 PM