Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(September 22, 2019, 11:41 AM)Arcturus Wrote: arcturus' smile was unending -- this kind of banter was good for him. it broke his usually stern decorum, and maybe, just maybe, moriko was teaching him to take himself a little less seriously (never a bad thing).

he was quickly pushed aside, and though the gesture was gentle, arcturus wanted to see what happened next. this woman's hunting strategies were so creative -- so different -- would this strategy work?

he needn't wonder for long. in the dark hole, a slim nose appeared -- only to be rudely met by the uncompromising face of a rock. arcturus winced, almost feeling sorry for the fox.. but then he remembered hydra and her kits, and all semblance of empathy disappeared.

glancing on moriko with an approving look, arcturus' tail swayed as he spoke. "well, that's a first, seeing a fox stoned to death. she would have picked me, anyway."

"Well thats why she was greeted with a rock-." She flicked her tail, smirking at him. "You know there are still plenty of rocks I could knock you out with to-" She let out a small snicker, hoping jokingly from side to side.

"A dinner date followed by a small concussion-" She poked her nose at his head slightly, letting out a snort laugh, before nudging the fox towards him with her nose.

"Lets eat- vixens first~" She sat, tilting her head as she gave a small little giggle at her own joke, one of her ears flicking as she did. Mr.Serious was more fun that he let on huh?
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - September 23, 2019, 01:09 PM