Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(October 01, 2019, 01:26 PM)Arcturus Wrote: as Arcturus ate the last of his scraps, he could not decide if Moriko’s tone was in jest, or if it was a private jab at herself. thinking on the matter, the boy hardly knew what an ideal date was. 

he propped himself up upon his muscular limbs, regarding Moriko with a careful smile as she finished her meal. what’s your ideal, then? the beta probed carefully, finding that somehow navigating this new landscape of discovering someone else was both exciting and terrifying.

Her ear twitched as she finished, peering at him.

"M-Me..?" She added softly. 

With a small tilt of her head she thought to herself. "Hmmm.. someone who is kind and caring, and  can see not through me, but into me." She gave a small smile. "Acceptance and loyalty, and kindness are all I need." She tilted her ears shyly for a moment before she let out a slight laugh.

"Although a nice coat never hurt anyone, after all, what is a regular meal compared to a fresh one-" She jested, tail swishing slightly
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - October 05, 2019, 05:11 PM