Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(October 09, 2019, 07:47 PM)Arcturus Wrote: m-me? came moriko's surprised reply, prompting a laugh from the darkened jaws of arcturus. "no silly, i was talking to the vixen." the grin told otherwise, though he delighted in the chance to tease her much the way she had done to him.

as moriko catalogued the things that drew her in, arcturus realized he was none of these things; this finding came with a rather surprising deepening of his gut, which somehow seemed to sink as she spoke. he wasn't particularly nice, he wasn't always kind -- he was loyal, but not to her.. the roster was beginning to look discouraging, though his ears perked as she mentioned a nice coat.

that he had in spades; arcturus flipped on a flashy grin that felt stupid on his face. attempting to disguise he had asked for, you know, personal reasons, arcturus crossed one paw in front of the other and looked smoothly away. "that's quite the list. don't you care about a guy who is strong, or handsome too?" stupid, shallow arcturus.

She stretched before allowing herself to lay down, relaxing.

"I mean of course- but surely I couldn't ask for such things to be needed in a male if I don't have the beauty to match." She added softly, giving an exhale from her nose.

So it wasn't that she didn't admire a handsome male, it's just that she was worried about being in the same league, she felt as though her appearance wasn't good enough to compete. She swished her tail softly.

"Of course its not like thats something you have to worry about-"  She complimented, quietly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - October 12, 2019, 04:58 PM