Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(November 10, 2019, 02:52 PM)Arcturus Wrote: arcturus listened as the silvery she-wolf spoke of her family. privately, he hoped her ties with her family were positive and she thought of them fondly -- for arcturus would have secretly judged a person poorly otherwise if they did not hold their family in high regard. in that manner, arcturus was rather narrow-minded and uncompromising in his views.

moriko's story, however mushy, collaborated she too saw the importance in family. arcturus could breathe a hidden sigh of relief. moriko's upbringing sounded nice, and the way she smiled as she spoke of it, with the corners of her lips touched just so by fondness, made arcturus believe her story was genuine. "no, that's good." he murmured, deciding to be honest. "i was afraid you might hate your family, so something. it's so important here in the spear.. so it's nice there is someone... like-minded. is your family still around?" maybe, and this was just the naivete in arcturus talking -- but maybe they could someday meet.

She let out a soft sigh "I believe my mother and father are no longer with me, and have returned to the Earth.." She tilted her head up in thought. "I am unware of my siblings whereabouts, as well as if they are even alive- I do hope they are and that we can reunite one day."

She flickered her tail softly, turning towards the male wolf. "Moonspear is my family as well now to,and I am extremely greatful and proud of them."

She gave a small smile. "And what are your roots like?" She asked in a friendly manner, wanting to learn more about him. "After all, honey suckle doesn't grow alone."
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - November 19, 2019, 03:57 PM