Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(December 07, 2019, 10:56 AM)Arcturus Wrote: it did arcturus some good to hear moriko's approval. like any young male, arcturus sometimes played his emotions close to his chest -- for fear of rebuke, or otherwise.

yet, exposing his thoughts as he had, and laying plain the sample of his clay, arcturus had grown under moriko's approval. it would be a while yet before he became confident enough to speak of his feelings freely -- but for now, there was some comfort in knowing moriko did not scorn him for what little he had divulged.

he missed his parents terribly. he had little else to say, despite how gracefully moriko had responded to the bomb he had dropped about his parents being dead. his gaze fell, as moriko then detailed her own expedition. he had been to the coast only once -- with his father -- the reminder stung, and he tried not to show it.

"i'd like to see the storms on the coast someday." arcturus responded, finding his own tail had wagged slightly of its own accord. to him, going to the coast sounded like an extraordinary adventure -- but the recent state of the wilds made such things dangerous. "maybe in the spring..?"

She gave a smile "Well if you find yourself planning to go in the spring, I'd be more than happy to accompany you." There was a small flash in her eyes, not an intimidating one though, one of confidence and comfort.  "I tend to like getting rained on sometimes, it can be cleansing and calming, but if that's not your thing I know of an area that gives a wonderful view while also protecting from the cause of the view itself." She gave a small little laugh. "The sea air also smells wonderful, though sometimes sand in your coat can be quite a bother-"  She's reminiscing a bit now of her home and memories that she used to have there and nearby there.

She was quite happy Arcturus showed interest in it as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - December 08, 2019, 02:57 AM