Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
no problem<3
rolled a = hit
hp - 50/50

of course even out here in the mountains things didn't decide to go her way because a man as pale as she was quick to come into view. her ears pin back, walk growing a lot more stalkish in an attempt to look unapproachable should he want to stop for the chats. really she shouldn't let the opportunity of a possible recruit slip by but right now it's the last thing on the decima's mind. 

yet he shoots her quite the pointed look and she's just about to snap at him to fuck off when he speaks and it comes as enough of a surprise to have her cease her irritated ramblings. dark eyes that had previously only glanced briefly over his snow coloured pelt now assess him fully. he's big and of course the fleshy hole where another of his honey coloured eyes should be present is noticed although it does little to stir her, it's not like such a view was new to her. she did reside in the woods with maegi and even prior to that appearance altering scars had been an everyday sight. 

eyes narrow as she glares icy daggers at him- what was he up to? a wolf had never come up to her with such a request before and she's honestly a bit taken aback. creamy jaws part, ready to shoot back a suspicious 'why' when she really sees the look in that single golden orb. it's as simple as that, no explanation needed she suddenly just knows and with a somewhat understanding blink, her jaws fall shut with a resounding clack

so without warning the woman launches forward, making it look as if she's aiming right for his chest before using her smaller, faster frame to her advantage to dart to the side at the last moment and make a dive for his back leg. jaws connect hard with the limb and she cannot resist letting teeth dig in just enough to let that satisfying metallic tang enter her mouth and get her adrenaline pumping. because fuck she suddenly feels good, that familiar high just engulfing her and she's left feeling bloody invincible. quite amusingly she's silently thanking him as she jerks her head back in an effort to topple him or hinder his balance- trying to keep her body angled as far from him as possible in the little time she had before he had a chance to retaliate.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM