Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a miss /;-;/
hp - 20/50

he was...he was fucking good was what he was and was it not for the need to keep ahold of the precious flesh between her teeth the pale woman could almost give into a inappropriate urge to laugh at the crazy stupid beauty of it all. these vessels both controlled by broken minds and yet capable of such power, it was exhilarating. there was nothing left, they no longer possessed such idiotic thoughts such as guilt, regret, confusion. no they had become the true predators they were supposed to be, hindered by nothing and hosting only a fuel to conquer. against the brutal tear she'd inflicted upon his body she smiles, blood leaking from the corners of her jaws and dripping with the saliva until it became one with the crimson mass below. 

he moved with her and together they seemed to perform some type of violent dance, bodies moving with a rhythm that rather than being controlled by a tune- let the instinct to both inflict injury and avoid it do the work. a grunt slips from her heaving body as he pulls harshly on her leg and gravity is all too happy to take ahold of her smaller frame as she crashes heavily on her side with a low snarl, painted muzzle wrinkled as she lies dazed for the briefest of moments before adrenaline- sweet, sweet adrenaline, takes a go at the control panel once more. 

she attempts to slither from beneath his body and jumps right for his fucking face; a brash and stupid move down to nothing less than a burning impatience to get a result. it was a gamble but either way one of them would benefit from this [which, since her player rolled a miss- would be rosencrantz] and her heart beats giddily as she soars.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM