Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a 10 = hit
hp 
- 10/50
super sorry for the long wait!

she let the euphoria sweep her off her feet and carry her on its uplifting wave as she heard the satisfying snap of her opponent failing to catch her and with a little savage grin pulling at crimson lips, the ghost would hop away daintily and spin once more to watch as he stepped backwards. sides heaved as a salmon tongue slipped briefly free from its cage to swipe at the staining- doing little to actually clean herself up and merely spreading the damage further. he doesn't seem to be quite so caught up in the high as she but the woman is much too giddy to even acknowledge how it is he that's acting as she usually would and that her own actions were almost alarmingly out of character. yet was that not what she truly sought? to break free from herself and in order to accomplish that did she not need to become something else entirely? yet that too could be contradicted because yes she was behaving in ways much more sporadic than usual for the calculative soldier but it was still violence she resorted to and was that not a habit of a self she'd already thought to have escaped?

the thoughts grow forceful with their tormenting and memories are growing cocky once more as they ride on the backs of any self doubts heading her way so with a strangled noise that sounded like something half ways between a hiss and a snarl, the decima would fling herself right back at him. despite the glint in dark orbs being focused on him, it was herself she really targeted through her own behaviour yet there was little worry that he'd feel truly threatened for had he not been the one to ask her for this dance for similar reasons? Small and bold, adrenaline still making her feel fucking incredible despite the state of her pelt suggesting otherwise, she darts forward with a viper like speed to aim right for his blind side as she suspected he was quite used to and once he'd presumably prepare to defend this sensitive spot she'd make the not so common decision to spin without missing a beat and aim right for his unmarred side of his face. 

jaws snap tauntingly close to his eye but not wanting to cause true harm she opts to simply drag teeth across his cheek and down his neck with the momentum of her falling from hind legs she'd previously reared back on so that she should land back on all four with fresh blood leaking from her jaws with perhaps the occasional tuft of white. if she's lucky and noki doesn't roll a hit she'll hop back form the firing range once more before he has the chance to retaliate, if unsuccessful we'll have to see what happens.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM