Fox's Glade it's a slow cinnamon summer and your spell's pulling me under
185 Posts
Ooc —
Clay watched curiously as the girl tumbled backwards with a yelp. His tail was on high alert, feeling only slightly bad that he had caused her to loose her composure. Luckily, she had recovered quickly and bounced back up with a wagging tail and.... strange words? Clay tipped his head at them. He didn't understand until there was a pause and an apology. French?

As she spoke he peered at her with wide eyes and mouth agape. She was... pretty. All of his siblings and most of his family were dark in color save for a few. Arlette was white, but her eyes scared him a little. Grandpappy Kove was white like Kiran, but they were both bland in his opinion. He continued to oogle the girl until he was snapped back into reality by his father's voice.

Had he missed something? There was a silence now and he wagged his tail in embarrassment. She must have introduced herself, but he hadn't heard her name. He didn't want to ask again, it would be too awkward. "Um.. I'm Clay from Easthollow Miss. This is my father," He pointed to Greyback with his nose. "Greyback. He's the paa.. um.. patriarch?" He looked back at his father for confirmation on the word before turning back to her and leaning in. "it's like a leader thing." he whispered.

"Do you... want to be friends?" He questioned. Clay had never had a friend. His siblings were kinda like friends, but they were too overbearing and pushy. And the other pups never seemed to want to talk to him... not that Clay had never given them the chance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's a slow cinnamon summer and your spell's pulling me under - by Clay - August 16, 2019, 12:55 AM