Arrow Lake when I go, don't cry for me
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
In the wake of Stignata's death, discomfort had returned. Of typical Nyx fashion, all she wished to do was run away, hide from the stress and tension that weighed upon her shoulders following this latest trauma. She held no true bond with the Diaspora wolves, not even to their fallen General, yet despite her regular outings there was something that kept her coming back. A vow made to Stigmata, perhaps, and the one he'd made to her of a glorious future.

It came as no surprise to the tawny Ostrega that her ashen leader's resting place already had visitors that morning, so she remained in the background when she spotted a golden mother and her young cubs. The delicate wolfess spoke to them, voice thick with emotion, and gathered them close to her as she wept. Nyx felt something akin to guilt (why had she been unable to support her own babes in this manner, as was expected?) stir in her chest, creating knots in her gut and a dryness in her throat. She turned her face away, not wishing to be caught staring at this family's tender moment, and quietly begun her exit to allow privacy.
Messages In This Thread
when I go, don't cry for me - by Ketzia - August 27, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Nyx - August 28, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by River - August 28, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Ketzia - September 09, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Nyx - October 17, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Ketzia - November 12, 2019, 04:37 PM