Coconut Grove I had this dream where I relished the fray
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Bat had been spending so much time away from the grove, trying her damnedest to recruit, that she barely knew the wolves who now called it home. She resisted the temptation to set out again today, instead turning her sights inward. As she walked around their little seaside plantation, she sighed happily. This place really was pretty amazing.

It wasn't long before the yearling stumbled across two unfamiliar faces. Taking them both for pack mates she simply hadn't gotten a chance to meet properly yet, Bat approached with a woof of greeting, an amiable grin and a wave of her tail. Her silver eyes bounced between the two. They were both dark, tall and wispy, with honey eyes. Wonder if they're related? she thought.

"Hey there, I'm Bat!" she introduced. She tried to think of some description or title to offer, blanked completely and ended up blurting, "Tristan's sidepiece."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Bat - August 28, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Bat - August 29, 2019, 10:14 AM