Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Relishing in a little Rusalkan bloodshed, the pair had retreated. Circumstance along the way had panned out a little unexpectedly, but Opalia had ended up in her inevitable destination of Dragoncrest. Being able to do so with Dacio at her side was a bonus, but one she was keen to enjoy right now--especially now needing to keep her guards up and nurse a few hurts in the meantime. But, to her, it was all worth it, and she felt no remorse for any teeth either of them had thrown around last night.

All things considered, she was in good spirits that morning, though the possibility that her brother spoke on slicked back her ears, urging up some dismay as her thoughts eventually drifted to Rusalka's proximity. I know, I hate it, but.. she grumbled in their most familiar tongue. Here in the shelter of hougeda, it all felt too right to get to last. Where do we go if not here? she asked, attempting to gauge his thoughts on it, especially after traveling back himself. Before this I was scouting south down the coastline and it was going alright enough. Kiwi's band scattered, too.. That had been it, really, essentially leaving her with very few ties to anything except her own interests.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM