Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Eager to hear more, she tipped forward her ears, but they soon swung back outwards into a new splay as new questions rushed to the forefront. Different good? Or no? she asked, attempting for a better feel of such a vague answer, if he truly had any leaning one way or another though. He seemed to imply that maybe it didn't quite suit him. Maybe his travels had simply taken precedent.

But, his next suggestion was not so far from what she had considered before too, quietly, alone in her moments of doubt wandering the vast stretches of empty coast with nothing to show for it. Visiting the thought now with him returned did shed some new light on it for her, and maybe with this, she could be more assured in the choices to be made--and together they could always feel out their options as a duo. Yeah... I think we may not have a choice, eventually, she sighed, for she didn't like it, but they all knew this. It was a harsh truth to face when her heart wanted to pull elsewhere sometimes.

As for the mountains? Outwardly, her expression was largely down-turned still, but she was considering this without feeling immediately unnerved, upset, and repulsed. So, maybe that could be a chance for them, and given the bit about Rusalka not anticipating a move like that--she did lift up her chin up again to nod, though the gesture was low and small. She liked encouragement like that. We could always go see. I know Elysium is at the beginning of the range--Aurë had friends there, but past that--no idea. Surely something.. Right? the little cant to her head seemed to say.  It might be good to let them get their guards down and we can train wherever, surely. Maybe winter will only weaken them more. They always smell different when I pass by--shady bastards, the Drakru growled regarding Rusalka with contempt but past that, maybe they had some kind of plan to follow now.

Anyway, she sighed again and settled back down again to enjoy the vague sort of hope she could have. Honestly, I feel better about heading inland knowing Kiwi's thing is probably gone or really weakened, too. Before I went south, I heard someone howl a claim from here.. so when I went to see it was some big silver male saying he was doing it for Kiwi, but they never followed through, obviously.. she rolled her eyes, as neither of them had scented anyone's marks on their way in yet; just stale traffic, and assortments. She wanted her brother to know this because she could scheme openly to his ears and it was in his best interests somehow, she sensed.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM