Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Just different, then.. and her mismatched eyes roved over the features of his face first as he told her about Drageda's former wolves. She was intent, all ears, but stinging with a low sadness. Had she gone with them, that could have been her there, too.

But, not only that--she was honestly relieved to hear that Heda approved of their wayward state and enough to potentially send reinforcements if they needed. For a beat, Opalia didn't know what to say about that. That's good, she breathed after a pause, then swiftly considered their father somberly. I miss him. Everyone really.. she said. That wasn't always something she liked to think about, but evidently it was not yet enough to drive her back to his side.

Alright. We can check them out, she shrugged. I met Lily there.. before. The rest of the pack then seemed quiet. But it still didn't feel that far from the coast, and therefore, Rusalka. But they could measure the distance for themselves on the way there. With that it was as good as settled for a next move, once they had the chance to rest up a bit.. which led her to another thought, and a soft smirk even despite the wounds she would wear. Surely it had been satisfying for her brother to catch that scrappy Rusalkan off guard like that. Too bad her fellows had been there too to interfere--but it had also brought the Drakru littermates back together. On the whole, worth it.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM