Duck Lake Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Of course not, he replied with a dip of his head. There is no obligation, just an invitation should you find yourself near Swiftcurrent Creek in the future. Maybe this could be the beginning of an alliance or even a friendship. Or he would never see her again when the eventually parted ways; he would leave that choice to her. 

He did know how it was, but he didn't quite agree with her. Everyone in my pack holds a power of their own, he explained. Without them, there would be no pack for me to lead, so I always value their input and any advice they are willing to offer. He didn't use his position to gain power over others; he did his best to prove he deserved to be a leader, and he never took their trust for granted. I don't know your leaders, but I'm willing to assume that they don't view you as a pawn either.

I would, however, be open to an alliance if your pack is open to the idea. You could never have to many friends, especially with winter just around the corner.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four - by RIP Kavik - December 24, 2019, 02:33 AM