Hushed Willows Greedfall.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A figure slipped from between the foliage, with fine features and a pelt of ghostly silver. She approached on nimble paws and welcomed them to her home. Dacio studied her smile quietly, finding it incredibly odd that his own kind would greet strangers so warmly despite the proximity to the territory that housed her pack.

He parted his dark jaws to speak, to offer introduction and intention, having never been a wolf to beat around the bush. Movement prevented his words, however, as another ashen figure appeared from among the willows to step up alongside his comrade. This one presented the young Drakru siblings with a name, tacking on that he was in charge, and Dacio pricked a charcoal ears curiously as he shifted to exchange a brief glance with his sister - to communicate his discomfort only with her.

"My name is Dacio and this," he let his mossy gaze linger on her features for a moment longer, "is my sister, Opalia." He lifted his stare then, turning his proud muzzle to face the sterling Sunny. "We seek a place to settle for the cold season, and can offer our protection in return. We were trained to fight since infancy, and would make suitable additions to your warrior ranks."
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Greedfall. - by Dacio - September 10, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Greedfall. - by Opalia - September 10, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Greedfall. - by Thelxiope - September 12, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Greedfall. - by Sunny - September 12, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Greedfall. - by Dacio - September 13, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: Greedfall. - by Opalia - September 13, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Greedfall. - by Thelxiope - September 14, 2019, 06:17 AM
RE: Greedfall. - by Sunny - September 14, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Greedfall. - by Opalia - September 22, 2019, 04:37 PM