Lake Rodney Body Count
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Just like that, as if he had been waiting for her here the whole time, the behemoth of a wolf made himself known. His greeting was simple; something she could appreciate. However, as her cold silver eyes fell on his lips twisted into a smile, she made up her mind that her exchange would have a little more substance to it.

"Vengeance..." She all but purred in a low voice, tail rising partly to sway in content greeting. Tzila stepped towards him deliberately, with a natural sway to her hips which she was unaware of. Behind slightly hooded eyelids, her lunar eyes grabbed at his crimson ones, the slight twist of her lip giving away the beginnings of a smirk. Finally, she allowed the silence to break. "I decided that such a pursuit was unworthy of my efforts. It is their personal case, not my own." She concluded with a dismissive, small toss of her head.

She stepped even closer, and as the shadow keeper did, Vengeance could indeed confirm for himself, that all traces of the goody two shoes pack was long washed from her fur. She would even encourage it, daring to push and wind herself up, briefly against his solid chest, in a very cat like mannerism. Tzila feared not getting up close and personal with the man, seeming to know where the unspoken boundaries lie. Besides, a bit of flirting from the fairer sex never did any harm, now did it?  There was purpose behind her actions...she wanted his scent, appalling as it was, of rot and old blood, mixed with her own. Baring her teeth in a snarl of the tenacity she was known for (not in projected challenge), she abruptly flitted just out of reach. "I was not content with that life. Not while knowing I can attain so much more...be so much better..." She rumbled in a dark, knowing voice.
Messages In This Thread
Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 12, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 13, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 15, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Body Count - by RIP Tzila - September 16, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Body Count - by Vengeance - September 16, 2019, 04:48 PM