Lost Creek Hollow sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He had been thinking a lot about his conversation with Arbiter not that long ago. Since then, he had tried really hard to learn a different section of the borders every day and then return to them periodically to inspect the scents there. It helped him learn his packmates scents, as well as learn what the borders should smell like when everything was normal. His attention span was, admittedly, not very long, but he had really been trying.

So today, when he had found the unknown scent near the edge of their territory, his heart had picked up speed partly from being nervous and partly from being excited to have noticed something was off. He followed the trail to where a silver and white pup stood talking to Terance. He seemed about the same age as Pheiros, which excited him even more, but he tried really hard to keep his face serious as he came up to the pair. He stood next to the scarred leader, careful to stand back a little since he was unfamiliar with the situation and didn't want to do something wrong. He peered at the other boy with a curious gaze and waited to see where things would go.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth - by Pheiros - September 17, 2019, 05:00 PM