Lost Creek Hollow sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The other boy greeted him by name, and Pheiros' tail wagged even harder, his ears perking up as much as the heavy, folded tips would allow. He was excited at the prospect of a potential new friend, and he wanted to trot over to him and ask him a million questions like where he was from and what he liked to do for fun, but he sensed now was not the time for that. With that thought, he quickly realized he was supposed to be helping guard the borders, and he straightened up and tried to make his expression a little more serious, looking to Terance and copying his stance as best he could. He should let Tiarnach get settled first before bombarding him with his friendship, as hard as that was for the golden boy.

Pheiros thought about offering to show him around, but it was clear from the way he talked to Terance that he wasn't a stranger to the hollow, so it was with a good amount of disappointment that he pushed that thought away. Instead, he would wait next to the leader until dismissed; that seemed more like what he was supposed to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 01:04 AM