Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
207 Posts
Ooc —
His breath catches as Evergreen speaks, and his eyes heat quickly, spilling tears before he even registers the feeling. There are too many emotions swirling within him to name a single one as the culprit. There is gratitude and guilt, disgust and love, dread and relief, and he doesn't know whether he's crying more for the good emotions or the bad. No one has ever said anything like that to him before, and he realizes in the next moment that it has been a long time since he truly felt cared for as he does now, and an equally long time since he last felt as guilty. He turns his face away slightly, silent for a few beats as he grapples with the feeling of being torn in two. He wishes he had the courage to move closer to Evergreen.
I am when I'm with you, His admission is shaky, a little surprising to him; he hadn't meant to voice the thought just yet. It almost feels like a lie, sour on his tongue. But it's true, and he knows it, and it shows in his voice. Those feelings had long preceded any notion of romantic attraction, though he can't seem to find the right words to voice that part.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Winterbourne - October 24, 2019, 01:49 AM