Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
207 Posts
Ooc —
A soft, shaky breath escapes him at the feeling of Evergreen's warm cheek against his neck, and he trembles with tiny electric shivers racing down his spine. He melts into the touch, eyes closing. He hears his companion's response as if from a distance, and finally he relaxes fully; finally, he really feels like this is right, though he doesn't dare hope the feeling will endure. He isn't thinking about that now anyway.
Can we - He cuts himself off as he remembers what they had been doing before this conversation - or, about to do. Sheepish and childlike in his vulnerability, he starts again, pulling away slightly to look at Evergreen. I-I know you probably still wanna eat... but can we... um, I mean, would you like to... come in here for a few minutes first? With me. He swallows, painfully aware of how bad the invitation sounds. That came out weird, I'm sorry. I'm... bad at this stuff.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Winterbourne - November 08, 2019, 04:08 PM