Hushed Willows This is not the end
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He squared his shoulders, charcoal guard hairs erect along the length of his dorsal and proud tail coiled dominantly over tense hindquarters, determination smouldering in the mossy shade of his eyes as they bore into Sunny's own. He stormed angrily into Dacio's personal space and he rumbled, welcoming the first attack by bracing himself for impact. Fight me, his sharp stare willed, but teeth nor claws were not presented, prove me wrong.. The ashen leader barked his outrage, seemingly furious that someone would think to challenge for his title at a time like this.

Dacio tilted his dark chin upward in a wordless response, too proud and too invested now to back away. Sunny carried on, announcing his abandonment of his pack to the paws of the wolfess who'd greeted them at the borders, and the young Drakru felt his blood boil. Traitor. Natrona. "You're leaving Elysium in my care," he hissed, leaving no room for argument as he pushed in close, moving to roughly shove shoulder against shoulder, testing Sunny's boundaries in the hope of finding a worthy opponent in him.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
This is not the end - by Sunny - September 13, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Valiant - September 13, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Dacio - September 14, 2019, 02:05 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Sunny - September 14, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Opalia - September 15, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Easy - September 16, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Dacio - September 16, 2019, 02:48 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Sunny - September 16, 2019, 08:55 AM
RE: This is not the end - by Opalia - September 16, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: This is not the end - by Easy - September 24, 2019, 10:44 PM