Coconut Grove dead by daylight
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
there was so much happening... it was absolutely chaotic. tristan had no fucking idea what the absolute fuck was going on. like what the fuck. he ran with bat, making out breccan in the distance -- ugh, way to be a fucking hero, guy... but at least he was maybe helping. UGH. approaching closer, bat fell right on her fuckin face again, leaving tristan to skid to a halt right by breccan...

but another tremor had caught him at a bad time. the snap! of his ankle was wildly overthundered by the boom of the earth, and tristan was left gasping for air at how fucking PAINFUL that way. holy shit. but no,  no time for that. tentatively, tristan tried to place pressure on it... to no avail. fuck it, we were tripodding this bitch. he glanced back to see breccan helping bat up, and called over, this bitch fuckin juuked me out, broke an ankle, i'm okay but i can't carry bat. his eyes were apologetic and regretful, but they probably couldn't really be seen in the darkness. besides that, they were fucking terrified. tristan was fucking terrified.

let's go!! he yelled again, and when breccan got bat moving, tristan started limping full speed away again.
Messages In This Thread
dead by daylight - by Bat - September 16, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Tegan - September 16, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Bat - September 16, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Tegan - September 16, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Bat - September 16, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Tegan - September 16, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Bat - September 16, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Breccan - September 17, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: dead by daylight - by Tegan - September 24, 2019, 07:30 AM
RE: dead by daylight - by Bat - September 24, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: dead by daylight - by Breccan - September 25, 2019, 11:40 AM