Haunted Wood Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila was not surprised when she heard the booming howl of Vengeance, calling the Nightwalkers together. She and likely every other wolf within these woods, had known such a meeting was coming. Her cold eyes narrowed, a cruel smirk playing at her lips. Time to meet the family...

Shaking out her fur, she abandoned her patrol of the borders, but not before kicking her hind paws at the soil, to spread her scent. She would return to the outskirts of the forest later, where another day she could scour the land for evidence of destruction. The tremors rocking the earth had her on high alert, but far from panicked. 

Arriving at the designated meeting grounds, she was pleased to see that she was not the last in line to arrive. She stalked forwards slowly, with a quiet confidence in her step. Her adrenaline was running high, but she kept up the balancing act of hiding her true emotions. Her face was neutral, muzzle smoothed, lacking any trace of smirk. But her eyes told another story. In their depths, glimmered barely restrained ferocity, with the promise of unspeakable sins. All who were gathered she spared a passing once over, except Vengeance. It was he, who she locked eyes with, boldly. Knowingly. She chose a spot in full view of her Leader and waited, patiently.
Messages In This Thread
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 17, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Valour - September 17, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Serem - September 17, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Radar - September 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - September 17, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Wurha - September 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Alison - September 23, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - October 01, 2019, 12:14 AM