Haunted Wood you are the rite of movement
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
A glint in her eyes showed that she may have very well been toying with Hela's head, when she referenced the Ravens. Tzila knew different individuals held different beliefs, especially when the existence of symbolism and other-worldly forces were concerned. She was a realist. It was just a rumor after all. Let others believe and fancify what they will. She stared deep into the young whelps eyes, the picturesque image of calm. In reality, Tzila was spring loaded. She could turn the tides of her demeanor at her whim, taking most utterly off guard with such an extreme shift. She delighted in her unpredictable nature this way, in seeing the dumbstruck look on an unsuspecting face. 

The term daedra was foreign to her, prompting a forward tilt of her ears. "Hela is it?" It was phrased not so much as a question, but as a statement. "That, I cannot answer. I am not familiar with these...daedra, whomever or whatever they are." She shifted enough to face the girl in a more head on manner. Her beliefs...her culture was one of a mystery to the Shadow Queen. "Tell me of them, would you." She prompted with the slightest of nods, interested.
Messages In This Thread
you are the rite of movement - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by RIP Tzila - September 20, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by Hela - September 22, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by RIP Tzila - September 24, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by RIP Tzila - October 07, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: you are the rite of movement - by RIP Tzila - October 15, 2019, 09:54 PM