Whitefish River No clouds, we shoot them out the sky
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She hadn't known he was there until he spoke, and she paused her work to greet him with a smile. Lowering herself down to the ground, she took a few steps towards him. He was newer to Kaistleoki, and she hadn't yet had the opportunity to spend time with him. Sure, she answered. I would love some help. She turned and padded back to the tree before turning back to her packmate. I'm speedy by the way, and I was just collecting some of this bark to bring back to my herb den. She raised herself back up on her hind legs. I only need a few more pieces. You just take a piece between your teeth like this— she paused her words to grasp the bark in her mouth and then slowly pulled a sliver until it ripped from the trunk. She lowered herself and placed it in the pile. And then you just pull until it comes off, she finished, looking at him with a friendly smile.
Messages In This Thread
No clouds, we shoot them out the sky - by Speedy - September 18, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: No clouds, we shoot them out the sky - by Dauntless - September 24, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: No clouds, we shoot them out the sky - by Speedy - October 01, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: No clouds, we shoot them out the sky - by Dauntless - October 08, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: No clouds, we shoot them out the sky - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:35 PM