Neverwinter Forest Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy?
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her mouth always had a way of getting her into trouble. And this time it nearly did, with the arrival of a rather displeased wolf with a blotchy fur pattern. But luckily, Tzila also considered herself a master of wriggling her way out of a prickly situation with a few choice words, and maybe a bit of good acting. Her sneer faded, a glint of false sincerity coming to her eyes. After Black Hat spoke, she said her piece. "I would never do such a foolish thing. He's right...my hunger has clouded my emotions." For good measure, she even stepped back, away from his borders a step. Piling on the pity act, she let her ears fall back, giving Black Hat a side glance and the freedom to continue leaving this conversation. Under her docile exterior, Tzila was plotting. She wouldn't think twice about pillaging his pantry the moment his back was turned. Truly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy? - by RIP Tzila - October 15, 2019, 09:40 PM