Thunder Dome watching as you waste through the ground
2 Posts
Ooc — slimestone
(Glad I could be of help! Sorry for the late reply, I was finishing up exams and moving house!)

The wolf did not respond at first, and Lighstun wondered if he had heard her. He continued to scramble down the rocks, and she wondered whether she should call out again. It became apparent however that he was moving in her general direction, and was soon upon her.
    "Yes, yes I am!" She responded with delight to his question. How did he know? He must have been a mind-reader or something. Whatever the reason, she was glad to have found him; she was indeed lost, and on top of that not thinking straight with fear. "That big green place below us...do you know of it? Do you know how to get there?" The words spilled from her mouth before she could compose herself, but she caught herself before she kept rambling on. "Oh and, I'm Lightsun by the way," she said, remembering herself. One needs to be polite when offered assistance, after all.
Messages In This Thread
watching as you waste through the ground - by Valtari - October 11, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: watching as you waste through the ground - by Lightsun - October 28, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: watching as you waste through the ground - by Valtari - October 29, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: watching as you waste through the ground - by Lightsun - November 04, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: watching as you waste through the ground - by Valtari - November 14, 2019, 11:52 AM