Hoshor Plains And admit that the waters around you have grown
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy nodded. And I'll do whatever I can to help you, she reassured. She would do what she could with the resources available to help the Constable heal as quickly as possible. 

The healer shook off the thanks; she never expected any gratitude in return for her help. She healed because she wanted to help ease any pain she could, and she never needed anything in return. Concern spread over her face at the mention of her children. They're okay—a little shaken up from the events of the move. She released a soft sigh. I worry about how safe they'll be here, though, she added quietly. Obviously, there wasn't much she could do to change the situation except try and make things as stable here as possible, but she still worried greatly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 05, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Speedy - December 05, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - December 12, 2019, 07:39 PM