Wild Berry Meadow What are you running from, and may I interfere
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Although he didn't understand the words she spoke, he felt like he understood the intention behind them. She burrowed closer, stating the she disagreed with the way he had chosen to deal with his sickness. He sighed a little. Maybe, but I would feel awful if I got you or the rest of the group sick, he replied. But, you're right, I need to stay close in case something happens. He wasn't in any condition to do much right now, so wandering too far from the group could lead to trouble. 

She pressed her head against the side of his own, a quiet sigh moving from his chest in response. I'm glad, he replied softly. But then he quickly drew back, turning his head to cough a few times. Once he was sure he was finished, he turned back to Eleni, pressing his nose into her fur to slowly nuzzle her. As soothing as her presence was, it didn't keep his worries from his mind for very long. East pulled back just enough to rest his anxious gaze on her face. Has there been any change in the prey situation? he asked. His eyes flicked up to the ominous sky before resting on her once again. He had a sinking suspicion that her answer would be no or that things were worse, and he worried about how they would do through the winter if the prey didn't start returning soon.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you running from, and may I interfere - by Eastwood - December 10, 2019, 12:03 PM