Haunted Wood I should probably know this shit by now, but no.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Brows pinched down together, a scowl was held on her dark face. In the past few days the Haunted Wood had come alive with activity. Violence...bloodshed. That in of itself was nothing new. What was different was that this time, it had originated from the pit, the attack directed squarely at the leading pair. Vengeance and Serem themselves, the fury unleashed from the silent, steel coated captive.

At the thought of the skirmish for which she had not been present (she had been away scouting) the scarlet hairs on her nape bristled. Her teeth clenched, lips peeling back over her gum line. While Tzila did need to work on expanding her social connections in the pack, Vengeance and Serem were two of the few individuals she respected. Even liked. 

The Warlord, she knew would heal with time, under the attentive care of his Consort. But what about the woman herself? Though a practiced medic and capable of looking out for herself, Tzila felt compelled to check on Serem, to make sure she wasn't wearing herself thin. Inadvertently neglecting her own injuries. And besides, the two females had some catching up to do. Spotting her, Tzila chuffed, approaching with a high tail and an amicable bounce in her step.
Messages In This Thread
I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 08:01 PM