Haunted Wood I should probably know this shit by now, but no.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila didn't care who Serem had buried. Yet she still knew that a number of fallen Elysium wolves were in the ground, at the Hushed Willows. "Seeing her without her family, it was no wonder she was distressed." Her voice held no hint of sympathy. "Wherever she is now, she is long gone. She is too soft to have survived amongst us." She concluded with a dismissive wave of her tail. The days of Elysium were behind her, and that was how she wanted to keep it.

Eyes narrowing with a knowing glint, she gave Serem a direct look. "Now as for you... I believe congratulations are in order for becoming Consort." Tzila tipped her head at just the right angle to appear smug. Though there was no trace of jealousy in anything about her demeanor. At a time, she may have considered standing by Vengeance herself, if only for power. But no. She didn't want it appointed to her. Tzila was the type of woman who would rather attain it herself. "I think every woman had their eye on him, at one point. So, what drew you to him?" She pried.
Messages In This Thread
I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by RIP Tzila - November 19, 2019, 05:30 PM