Haunted Wood I should probably know this shit by now, but no.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
 Tzila's expression darkened when Serem stated that someone may be eyeing her rank. Hela was too young to take a mate. Alison was a possibility, but as General, she seemed content enough and disinterested in Vengeance. That only left Vanity, whom she had yet to meet on a personal basis. She said nothing, contemplating on investigating if there was any actual truth behind Serem's words. If she did, it would have to be done subtly, which shouldn't be a problem. Or, she could simply cut down the white-faced female herself.

Putting no more thought into the matter, she was pleased that Serem had agreed to a spar. A rush of excitement shot through her nerves and mentally, she prepared herself. This spar would show how worthy (or not) the dark female was to truly be in a position of power. Some wolves gave their opponents warning. Visual clues, like a flick of an ear or the tensing of the muscles. But not her. There was no warning as the shadow Queen shot forward like a bullet, uncoiling as viper would. There was no sound escaping her widely parted maw, teeth aimed to latch onto the junction where the neck and shoulder met.
Messages In This Thread
I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by RIP Tzila - November 28, 2019, 12:50 PM