Lost Creek Hollow you'll change me into something bad
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
backdated a few days ^_^ please let Terance join first and then anyone else who wants to join can :>>

edit: opening this up to any lch members to post first. still dated to original post date so when lch was still a thing 

Star had finally reached Lost Creek Hollow. Ibis had told her about this place, the directions to get here. The pale woman was in search of information. Information about Swiftcurrent Creek, her old pack- how they had fared, how they came to a disbandment. It saddened her to think that all that once was was gone, but she was trying her best to look towards her future. At least after this conversation.

Recalling the names Ibis had given her- Terance- and a wife, Treason- she halted at the border where the pack's territory began. The scent of the wolves was strong here, and she was sure she had reached the right place. After a moment's hesitation, she leaned back her head and let out a howl calling for @Terance , hoping that the man would have some information to give her.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance arrived swiftly to the borders -- he was nearby, luckily -- to find an older she-wolf, pale, with an icy gaze to match. he didn't regard her as cold, though. 

as the barren trees rustled beyond them, the dark male gazed upon the female curiously, his tail arched above his hocks as he positioned himself. he offered a kind smile, though small, and let a dark ear flick towards her. welcome to the hollow, he says, not feeling particularly threatened in this situation, is there something i can do for you?
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
ahh sorry for writing all this :"o

It was not long, before the dark male came approaching. She was confident he was likely Terance, but she could not assume for sure- either way, his little smile eased her nerves. He confirmed that she had arrived to the right location. She did not have to think twice, before respectfully bowing her head deeply, just for a moment. She lifted it up again, and spoke: "I am Star. If you, Sir, are Terance, as I believe you to be, I have met your daughter Ibis in the west," she paused, to motion her muzzle in the proper direction, before continuing- "who has informed me of this pack's existence. My apologies to spend your time but, I once lived near here in a place called Swiftcurrent Creek." She was quiet for just a moment, as if reflecting on her memories past. 

"Ibis told me, that there may be individuals here who know of the pack's demise. I hate to bother you for information but, well, my curiosity has gotten the best of me..." She trailed off a bit awkwardly, more alike to the hesitance of a kid, rather than the old woman she was. Yes- she hated to be a bother. It felt awkward, coming to interrogate these lovely people on a neighbor pack. But Star hadn't been here in five years, and who knew how much time she had left? It was something she longed to know before she died, to satisfy that thirst for knowledge, to know how things had turned out after she left.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance's ear flicked at the mention of ibis -- she seemed to be sending quite a few wolves his way... he wondered what he was supposed to think of that. arbiter likely wouldn't care for it, not if the wolves weren't going to stay, terance was more bothered by ibis not visiting herself. hm. anyway, he nodded, offering a small smile. i am terance, yes, he told her kindly, and then nodded again to let her continue speaking.

he made a face as he strained to think, listening to the woman as she continued to speak. when she finished, terance shook his head. there was a man who ran it a few months ago... it was a small pack, they weren't very friendly so i never got to interact with them, but i don't know what became of them. i believe they dispersed, though. he said with a small frown, trying to think of that mans name... or anything else. but, no, terance had no information for this lady. 

i'm sorry i can't be more help, he said with a small smile, ears flicking.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I hope you dont mind if this thread is rlly short, I just wanted to make sure she attempted to get info icly ^_^ tell me if you want the thread to go longer and I'll change this,,

The man confirmed his identity as Terance, and politely waited for her to finish before speaking up. He mentioned that they were small and not particularly friendly- fairly negative characteristics to list, but it was fine. She no longer cared to protect the Swiftcurrent name, she was only curious of their ends. But she wouldn't really learn anything.

Though she appreciated him even bothering to stay and assist her, his answer was vague. They dispersed? It didn't really tell her much- only that their ending was anticlimactic and nothing particularly interesting. She wondered if those wolves who had dispersed were around here somewhere, but she doubted it. She had only met Kove again since her return as a familiar face. The Swiftcurrent people she knew were probably long dead or gone. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm thankful that you even helped me at all- I appreciate it." She did not want to waste much more of his time, standing here at his border interrogating him. "Well I'll be off then, Terance, if you don't mind. I wish the best of luck to you and your pack," She chirped. She did not leave yet though; she would wait for his dismissal before making her way off towards the mountains.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the woman seemed quick to go -- though she seemed a bit disappointed. terance felt a little bad, but it wasn't like he could really help her... little did either of them know that they weren't even talking about the same pack, technically.

safe travels, he wished her with a dip of his head, oh -- please tell my daughter i said hello. the last part he has to call after her, but he hopes she'll do so. 

with that, terance turns to continue his patrol.