Blackfeather Woods Can you hear me screaming please don’t leave me.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
She was surrounded by people she didn't know, her family lost and dead. The young pup spent her days avoiding people mostly; too scared to get close to anyone out of fear they'll leave.

So here she laid sleeping. She tossed and turned as she dreamed of her mother and father together along with her brothers playing in the meadow as she watched on; she tried to run towards them and they disappeared.

Minnow woke up shortly after curling herself into a ball and crying to herself.

@Rowan
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was deep in the shadows, consulting Stone and Void. They still kept with him, despite his absence. He appreciated them though, and they knew he needed food. They were showing him the last of the berries stashed away from the frosts and colds of the oncoming winter. There was already white rain falling, and it was very cold. 

He was busy sniffing about for some bugs under the leaves when Void flew overhead with an alarm call, diving straight for something. Another coyote?!
He quickly bounded forwards, Stone following his companion to find a pale form sheltering and whimpering in the undergrowth. It was a nice place really, a small hole amongst the bushes. Private.
"Are you ok?" He didn't know them, but they smelt like Blackfeather. Concern etched his features as he crouches, trying to be helpful.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
At first she hadn't noticed the boy who came up to her and she silently cried to herself until he spoke up and she stood up suddenly trying to shake off the fact that she'd be crying. "I..I'm fine." She stutters and looked at the ground. "Sorry did I wake you?" She asked looking up a little.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He frowned slightly, wondering why she was trying to act so tough. He wasn't like the Melonii kids, though perhaps she thought he was. Maybe she was being that way to do so.
"We can talk about your sad if you want." Sometimes talking about what made him sad to Void helped. Stone didn't have the attention to listen to his wolven sounds and issues, but Void seemed fascinated.

He lew himself rest on the slightly damp ground. It was very sheltered here, like a blanket within the woodland. This felt like a safe place to be. He smiled softly, hoping for her to calm down. "I'm Rowan."
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her ears flattened and the young pup wasn't really used to people being nice to her or at least for long and she finds herself wondering how long it would last. "I'm Minnow." She responded to his last statement but tried to avoid his question but she knew she couldn't. "I had a nightmare..." she started. "About my family...but they disappeared again."
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He wondered where she came from. It seemed wolves left and others replaced them. 
He didn't mind though, it seemed she could replace Hela without a problem; he immediately liked Minnow more. 

Then she told him about her nightmare. He'd had one before and he didn't like it, but he could sympathize with her. He wanted to help her, but the only thing he knew was to tell her it wasn't real, and her family wasn't here with her. So it probably is real.

"It's ok, I'm here for you." He felt they could be friends. Maybe they had the same interests. "Hey, I'm a mercenary I'll keep you safe." He grinned, his tail wagging softly. He would do his best. He stopped Sobek being taken away like his brother. 
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male pup kind of reminded Minnow breiftly of her brother Valiant and it made the young girl smile at his statement despite her knowing otherwise. She sat down and listened to what he said. "My mom was a mercenary, I don't know what I am yet." She had yet to figure that out or even begin to try.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She wasn't sure, but she seemed happier. She spoke of her Mother. Mercenaries were tough, but they could still fall victim to the Void. 

She thought she didn't know what she wanted to be. But he knew from day one he wanted to be a Mercenary, so he wanted to help her find out what she wanted to do.
"Hey maybe we could spar sometime?" Probably not today, but sometime for sure. Plus, sparring was important anyway. 
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She thought about his offer and finally gave off a smile which she hadn't done in a while. She knew of her mother sparring before and gave a nod. "Sure I'd like that; although I don't know how long I'll be here. If my family is alive I gotta find them." She said a bit confident. "But I will come back eventually, I like you guys. You all are so nice to me and it's been a while since i felt any happy emotion."
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Aw we gotta." He smirked. He would teach her all the moves he knew. They could do everything together...like him and his sister should've. But she wasn't here, and so he would help Minnow get stronger. To protect the woods.

"You better come back if you do." He wouldn't leave again. Not unless it was life or death, such as an invasion or something. Who knew. "But maybe I could help you find them." He didn't want to leave, but he also kinda did. Not yet, but when he was stronger and could fight anyone. 
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was smiling and her tail swayed a bit behind her which for a while was foreign to her. "Don't worry I will definitely!" She said; so sure that they'd be here when she returned but then the doubts set in. "What if you guys aren't here?" She asked. "You'd really help me? I couldn't ask you to leave this place though; you seem really fond of it."
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was glad she agreed to come back. He liked to have friends and would never be opposed to having someone around to talk to. Especially someone like Minnow who seemed so confident when given the access to it. 

Then she said something that threw him a little, and made him wonder why she said it. ”Of course we’ll be here.” He was so confident in it. So sure of himself and his ability to stay where he wanted. 
”I’d leave when I’m stronger and I’ve had more training. Hey we could train each other!” He grinned, his tail wagging with excitement. This could be it, him making new friends. And the Melonii’s wouldn’t terrorise again. 
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled at his optimism and secretly she wished that she had some of that but she knew better than to get comfortable but it was probably a nice feeling. "Well just in case if I do leave to find my family I'll start with Easthollow that's over in that direction." She pointed at it with her about. She smiled when he said they'd train together. "I'd enjoy that!" she said with a small chuckle was released which surprised her; minnow didn't know she wa still capable of laughing.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He took note of the easterly direction, remembering it was in the directions of the mountains. Had she crossed them alone? If so she was very brave and he thought she was totally kick-ass for it. He didn't even want to leave the woods.

"I need to go and patrol. You can come with me if you want!" He grinned, wondering if this could be the start of their friendship and training practices. But if she declined, he'd leave to patrol with his corvids.
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was starting to enjoy his company very much and when he asked if she wanted to go patrol she was hesitant at first but ultimately nodded her head and wagged her tail. "Sure!" She said and would follow him once he started in his way.