Emberwood but you're still the same
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig supposed she felt a little better, what with Kavik seemingly feeling just as awkward as she did, stumbling over his words the same as she had. It was strange. He seemed to be the only one on Earth who could make her trip over herself so badly. 

No. No, that wasn’t true. Illidan had done that to her, as well. Why did all the boys in her life cause her to feel such awkward feelings?

Grezig smiled, a fleeting, ephemeral thing that left her face almost immediately. “Of course I want to stay here,” she said. With you. Forever. 

But the look on his face once she mentioned Liri made her own face change. Now she was frowning, ears pushed forward in concern, body tensing. Was Liri dead? Or… or worse? What was worse than dead?

Oh. Grezig’s entire body relaxed, and she had to forcibly prevent herself from smiling or laughing. Oh, they had broken up. Oh, he was not with her. That… that woman. She shook her head. That woman who had taken her in and given her a home. It was not Liri’s fault that Grezig had fallen in love with Kavik. But still. She wouldn’t say she was happy about it, especially given Kavik’s facial expression when he mentioned her, but… she had to admit that she was relieved. Relieved that she didn’t have to face her.

Grezig set her face into what she hoped was an unreadable mask. “I’m sorry,” she said. “You don’t have to talk about it.” She swallowed. “I lo—“ She shook her head, hard, at that Freudian slip that she’d almost let out. Her skin burned in embarrassment beneath her fur. Get a grip, woman! she admonished harshly. “I know you loved her,” she went on quickly, hoping he hadn’t noticed.
Messages In This Thread
but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - November 28, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 06:24 PM