Northstar Vale cut your hair and shave your beard
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
@ xynien SHITTT I totally forgot omg, I'm so sorry I remember reading that a while back but I totally forgot T.T  I guess I will write this post referring to zephyr as she, and I'll go edit my original. and @ jem omg ur writing is awesome dont even worry abt it

Here it came. She should have predicted it, these hopeless and hollow children who were careless to the rules of the world, careless to their own conditions. Spitting out reckless words of anger and apathy. Star felt bad for this pathetic girl, who felt the need to be aggressive and provoke people.

She wondered momentarily, if this was how she once looked to the Blackfeather wolves. She had been just a year old, immature and full of anger, trespassing without a care in the world. And look what they had done to her. She shook away the thought- Courtfall would deal with trespassers differently. Maybe Star had once been dragged underground to be held and tortured and interrogated, but Courtfall was not like those people. She would fight as she needed to, whatever it would take to rid the land of this pesky kid. But never something like that. 

Anyway, she did not take kindly to those insults. Fuck, when did I even get old... I'm a hag now? She thought to herself. Her fur bristled on her spine once again, only now she did not calm herself. Just as she was about to make a move herself, she noticed the approach of someone- before she could turn, the wolf was already leaping from behind her, ready to tear apart the stranger. Pale and small like herself. A fellow Court woman- Star was glad that she would not have to battle alone. The odds were in their favor now. Star made a leap of her own, black lips pulled back to reveal bright fangs wet with saliva. She attempts to take the girl's back end, her jaws reaching out to bite at her hips, or hind legs perhaps, wherever she could connect and draw blood.
Messages In This Thread
cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - November 30, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Tundra - November 30, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - November 30, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Cupid - November 30, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Tundra - December 01, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - December 06, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - December 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Tundra - December 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - December 26, 2019, 05:50 PM