Emberwood we may never understand
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Private 
@Kavik — i just enjoy her looking like a slightly smaller version of him, okay?

decisions were made; conclusions were reached. until their claim was finalized, bhediya would remain within the borders. there were multiple scouts within their ranks so she was sure that the work would not go undone. 

the time spent at home would be like a vacation, she thought. it would be difficult to remain occupied, but bhe supposed that having no obligations was the point of a vacation, anyway. 

the clouds surrounding the setting sun painted the sky in an array of colors. she watched in silence in an effort to clear her mind.

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik always found it difficult to be without something to do, so he had been patrolling, as usual. He moved slowly along the borders, inspecting and marking wherever necessary. Eventually, Bhediya's scent filled his nose, and he could tell she was somewhere nearby. He wondered how she was doing after their last conversation and with all this new responsibility, so he abandoned his task to track her down. Plus, it was a good idea to get to know the other leaders here; the more comfortable they were with each other, the better team they would form, and then when there were any issues, they could fix them more efficiently. He followed the trail through trees until he found her not too far from where he had been patrolling. He chuffed to announce his presence and then came to her side and took a seat. Bhediya, he greeted, dipping his head as he spoke. How are you?
I'm no good without you
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
kavik's scent came before his voice. how are you? he'd asked, calling bhediya to rise. i'm...i'm bored, actually. it had been some time since they'd become packmates and since then, they'd had more than one encounter. they were friends, she thought; they didn't need the formal good, you? anymore.

the scout waited for him to sit before doing the same. he was significantly larger, a fact that amused her to no end. her small stature had once been a source of insecurity but with age came the easing of one's ego. what are you up to? she asked, wondering if kavik was also looking for something to do.

a call was sounded at the border then. i'll be right back! she assured him, then racing off to respond.