Stone Circle Your Mother Should Know
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Valette expressed that she didn't know that Vespera was suffering so much, she also commented that the female was an expert on hiding emotions to which the female could only blame herself. The Matriarch was only asking questions to get a better picture of what Vespera was trying to express, but those questions only made her prickle with annoyance for she figured that she was giving off the right hints. The Easthollow female's eyes laid onto Valette with firmness, she wanted to get the message across, so she wouldn't sugarcoat her words anymore. "That bastard Greyback, the only one who seems to have a problem with me," just uttering his name made her wrinkle her nose in disgust, if she was the family that Valette claimed that she was a part of, then he is the stepfather that wants nothing to do with his kids. "Yeah, he seems to forget that a lot, he really does embody the role Patriarch," Vespera added with a bit of sarcasm, but her expression was painted with hurt, her eyebrows knitted and her ears slightly folded back.

More like a fucking dictator.

Valette wanted to tell her what happened, but she didn't want to remember. However, in order to get her feelings truly across, she had to comply, so she breathed in a slow breath with her eyes closed. She so badly wanted to lash out in despair and hatred, yet that would only put her back to square one, so she exhaled with and even rhythm and opened her eyes to look at Valette's green gaze. "What happened with Leta and that black-headed bitch shouldn't have happened... In more ways than one, it pained me to see what happened to her and what you had to go through... I have run into the lowest of the low in my time so far, and I didn't want you to share that seem pain... So I just wanted to let you know that... You aren't alone and I can relate more than you think... but..." Her muscles tensed up, she felt like she was going to burst a vein, the flashbacks came flooding in and the damn in her mind broke.

"But apparently I cannot grieve with you because that is such a crime now!" Her eyes flashed with fury, "Your mate is apparently the only one who is entitled to you that I get attacked just because I wanted to mourn! To be there for you! Because you were there for me! I wanted to show you that I am capable of feeling, capable of more than what I had become, but I guess not..." Vespera's body started to shake a bit with pain and hurt, her gaze revealed so much distraught as she explained her struggle.

"So after that experience... I felt like I had nowhere else to go, I felt like I was cursed to run into these dead ends... So I felt I had no option left... and that's how this scar came..." She turned her head slightly so that Valette could see the scar on her right more, "But he denied me any peace, I guess he just didn't want me to die on his territory, he probably wouldn't give two shits if I died elsewhere." Her voice started to die out and crack, the pain and suffering that she had experienced had caused her such grief and trauma that she just wanted to collapse and cry.

But she stood. She stood with what dignity she had left. Vespera looked at Valette, she wondered what excuse she would come up with for her disgusting mate.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 02, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 08, 2019, 01:19 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 08, 2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 11, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 16, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 21, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:23 AM
RE: Your Mother Should Know - by Vespera - December 23, 2019, 01:04 PM