Haunted Wood making my own rules
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Cushy, cushy pack life. Chip no longer had to find every single meal herself, so that was nice. She knew better than to be a complete leech and eat everything in the caches right away. Instead, she plucked a little bit here and there, taking only as much as she needed to get back on her feet. All that traveling had done a number on her!

She meandered through her new home, which she had dubbed SPOOKY FOREST (in all caps, of course). It was pretty gloomy, even with all the bright white snow around. She wondered if anybody here suffered from SAD.

Once she was done doing all her wandering, she eventually found a tree with a little hollowed-out base and made her way toward it. It was an old tree, just large enough that she could squish her body in there and curl up for a good nap... provided nobody came along and disturbed her.

AW, but tagging @Clay and @Serem!
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
They had a few new scents that lingered around the territory and the dark woman decided to investigate it after she threw her scraps to her sibling in the pit.

She followed its scent and came up to a woman who was laying down. The raven let a low chuff in greeting.
”Common” "Spanish"
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Well, apparently she wasn't going to nap anytime soon. With half-lidded eyes, she looked to the dark wolf who had greeted her. Chip made no move to get to her feet. They were sore, dang it! Oh, hey, she greeted lightly. No need to stir up trouble if she didn't need to. Besides, having friends was cool, right? Maybe? Besides, the dark wolf wasn't exactly hard to look at.

She was much larger than Chip, but she didn't have any particularly defining features. My name's Chipmunk, but everybody calls me Chip. I met that Vengeance guy at the border, and he decided to let me stay. That about covered it, right?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
So she was named after a rodent, serem didn't speak anything about her name but she kept a mental note of it. "I am Serem, alpha female and medic here." Was all she said. She really wished that more males would find the pack instead of females.
”Common” "Spanish"
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Wow, this lady sure was like talking to a brick wall when it came to conversation. Chip stared blankly at her, expecting her to ask a question, explain something about the pack, or even welcome her into the fold. Instead, it was just a name and her job. Why had she even approached her in the first place? It really put Chip in an awkward spot, and she shifted her weight uncomfortably from one side to the other, still down on the ground curled up with the tree half around her.

So... why'd you become a medic? Apparently the onus was on Chip to provide the conversation.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female asked her a question and she thought for a moment. "There was really no particular reason, ince I left my natal pack I had to learn how to heal myself just in case I invested something or got injured during a hunt." She started off breiftly. "Then once I joined this pack I continued to pursue it. And you? What do you pursue?"
”Common” "Spanish"
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
That seemed pretty straight forward. Everything about Serem seemed straight forward. She asked what Chip pursued. The girl thought for a beat, then replied with a brutally honest, Fuckin'. She let the word settle in the air for a few seconds, then she burst out laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of it. It wasn't every wolf's cup of tea, but she'd never been the driven type. It was probably why she'd never been able to settle anywhere past the winter. It wasn't like she'd ever tried to work her way up the ranks (unless it meant more fuckin').
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It was a short answer but at least she was straight to the point but all serem saw was another female she had to contend with. However she kept quiet about that. "Well there isn't a big variety of males to pick from." Was all she said.
”Common” "Spanish"
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Bless your heart, Chip replied with a wry smile. I didn't say 'fuckin' boys,' or 'fuckin' pack mates.' She paused for a moment to let that sink in. For some (many, actually), it was unimaginable to pair with somebody who wasn't in your pack or the opposite sex. Although I'm not opposed to either of those things. I'm a free-lovin' rodent, through and through. From what she could tell, Serem could use a little bit of lovin'. Maybe it would loosen her up and get that stick out of her ass. That was the only thing that would cause her to be so dang boring, right?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Now she understood and she simply nodded her head. "Well if that's the case I believe everyone here is about the same way." Which meant herself included but she never initiated anything but if that's what she meant then she can have at it. Vengeance didn't really care what others did.
”Common” "Spanish"
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Well, that was nice to know. At least there was one way Chip managed to fit in with this group that seemed to be a round peg, square hole situation in her case. Still, Serem was certainly not on her list of wolves to fuck. Chip imagined it would be like trying to fuck a log. Yuck.

So, uh, do you mind if I drift off? I'd love to stay up and chat, (That was a lie.) but I'm beat. That part was true.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She didn't know what to think of this woman but something deep down told her she wouldn't last long amongst them but regardless without a second thought or any more words she departed.
”Common” "Spanish"