Chimera Fields i woke up one morning with you on my mind
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
there it was. a pale hare, grazing. he watched as the woman went for the prize, missing it. upon hearing her instruction, cam felt a lump grow hard in his throat. he hadn't ever caught anything beyond fish before. fish seemed easy—detached from reality. and he didn't like the taste. . .

loath to disappoint his new acquaintance, though, cam surged forward, following the trail of the retreating prey. his size was to his advantage; he was small and swift, rocketing through the tall grasses. one mighty leap and—

the hare's scream pounded in his ears like thunder. he'd broken its leg, landing half atop the creature. it writhed beneath him; he saw blood begin to pool under the injured thigh, and his head swam—red, MUMMY—he blinked, trying to regain composure

pressed his weight down, wincing as the hare continued to scream—

i'm sorry, cam called out to the woman, struggling to find his breath. in a panic, he rolled away and began to run, heedless of where he was going. all he could see was red red RED RED and mummy and the moonspear wolves and—

god! he was still hungry, too.
Messages In This Thread
i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - December 15, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - December 16, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - December 16, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - December 24, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - December 25, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - January 03, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: i woke up one morning with you on my mind - by Ying - January 12, 2020, 11:38 PM