Haunted Wood a fork in the road
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
After that chaos with the intruder, Chip was beginning to wonder if the SPOOKY FOREST was going to work out for her any longer than a week or two. Already, she felt like everybody here was boring AF and didn't really "get" her. She certainly didn't get them. They all wanted to be badass fighters, and that just wasn't her jam. A part of her had thought, somehow, that it might be good, but now she felt less so.

Still, she didn't really think they'd take kindly to her disappearing without a trace. Who knows, they might track her down and try to rip her leg off, like they had with that one guy who was just trying to grab a snack. So, without further contemplation, she called upon @Vengeance, hoping to either talk things through or say her goodbyes, depending on how the conversation went.
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-9C°, currently it is light mist and set during the day. Located in Haunted Woods, general woods | ooc notes: :eyes: whut she gon do??

The call woke him from a mid-day nap. Tucked deeply in his little cave at the top of the denning site, Chip's call reached out to him and with a heavy, deep, sigh, he arose to follow where she had summoned him. The young woman didn't fit in among them, that he knew since day one. But she continued without a wound in sight. She had slipped away from any fights, either by talking her way out of it or had kept herself hidden for the most part. 

If he would say he was a little disappointed, he would be lying. Vengeance was very disappointed that she was left unmarred thus far. 

A brow rose as he gazed down upon her from where he stood. You called? What he was interested in was why she called him here and now - was she planning on leaving so soon? Or perhaps she was already pregnant? If the latter, she worked fast, he'll admit that.
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yeah, she replied when he arrived, and Chip flicked her tail from side-to-side. Listen, it was nice of you to let me stay, but this place is boring as all get-out. All anybody wants to do is fight, and nobody seems interested in fuckin'. At least, not anybody that she had met. The latter was what she enjoyed doing, and the former she would get out of every chance she got. It was just her style.

So here's your chance to either try and persuade me to stay, or tell me to get the hell outta dodge. She left that choice up to him. Maybe there was something he could say or do to change her mind, because right now she had two feet out the door with the other two itching to join their friends.
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All of this didn't surprise him at all. Instead of exploding in a fit of rage for wasting their time with her presence within his ranks, he smiled. A toothy sharp grin as though all of this was amusing to the earth-toned man. Well, he will give her this. She had some form of balls for sticking around as long as she did and come to him with the thought of leaving - rather than running away like a coward. He didn't even think she was capable of that. 

And here I thought you were already pregnant. His tone was a mockery of disappointment, because why not, why not have some fun with this himself. He did let her in after all. I don't think you approached the right individuals. As far as I know, the majority of us fuck regularly. He threw it all out casually. Serem and Black Hat, even Vengeance had a few toys laying around such as Serem as well, Vanity - sure they were lacking in males, but they all seemed willing. Vanity even was all horned up for just about anyone. 

I'm not going to beg you to stay, I knew you weren't fit. If you want to leave, leave. Otherwise - With a few steps he circled, slowly, there was in no rush to complete the circle. He toyed with the thought of chasing her out personally, uncertain of what to do really... perhaps he would reward those "balls" of hers by letting her peacefully leave. Bend over and I'll fuck you myself.
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ah, if only he'd been a little more charming. But really, he wasn't her type. None of the wolves here were. It had only taken her a week to figure that out. Maybe they did fuck regularly, but Chip hadn't seen any signs of that, and none of the wolves she'd met were particularly fuckable to her. Perhaps this was one of those "right place at the wrong time" deals. In any case, she thought she'd be better suited elsewhere.

I appreciate the offer, she replied, I really do, but you're just not my type. Not only that, but she couldn't go from zero to fucking without at least a little foreplay, and he hadn't even offered a little bit of that. With a flick of her tail, Chip began to head toward the borders and beyond, her pace confident and certainly not dawdling.