Noctisardor Bypass come along with me [2]
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
awol did not speak again, which delighted and relieved terence. he didn’t have time to argue with his daughters pack, nor did he have time to to be disrespected. he’d been around the block a few times, and he was too tired of that shit. and in front of spook?? his own son?? please... 

terance was pleased, however, to note that ibis seemed as shocked and concerned with awol’s comment as he did. perhaps she didn’t expect that out of him — maybe a bad day? all the same, he focused on his daughter. 

ibis danced forward to meet him, which terance returned with a gentle dip of his head. though she was his daughter, he’d regard her as leadership in front of her packmatee, that was the respect she deserved starting out. he gave her a warm smile, reaching to nudge her affectionately if she was near enough. 

adventure of sorts, he said with a nod, the hollow is a disaster after the quakes. the creek flooded, there are trees down everywhere, and we’re still sharing hunting territory with east hollow... who is a wonderful ally, but seems to be taking most of the resources... by luck or what have you. terance honestly had no idea why easthollow did so much better than his and arbiter’s pack. wolves usually came from the west, but somehow missed their front door in favor of valette’s... oh well, a problem of the past. we’re hoping to have better luck with resources and prey. so far this place looks promising, he added with a flick of his ear.

he glanced toward spook again. wondering if the kid had anything to say... ah, probably not. terance would chuck him into the deep end though. spook’s been a great help, he found a pretty nice clearing in the territory with a collection of flat stones... good for a nice sunny nap, or maybe herb drying. as if terance knew anything about medicine. and then he nudged the kid, as if to urge him to add on or something. terance had no idea his children wouldn’t recognize each other... because, like, he recognized them, so why wouldn’t they?? at least ibis had a name now.
Messages In This Thread
come along with me [2] - by Alheis - December 19, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 08:40 AM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Warlock - January 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Terance - January 06, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 08, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Warlock - January 08, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Alheis - January 08, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Terance - January 08, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: come along with me [2] - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 08, 2020, 11:26 PM