Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Sorry for delay, it's been a busy holiday period!

Roangeda's failure did not lie entirely on Praimfaya's shoulders. Dacio and his sister had felt the weight of such misfortune before, when their idea of Stegeda had been crushed by a lack of support. It was difficult to build something from the ground up, he knew all too well: their kind were few and far between, and outsiders seemed reluctant to follow a juvenile without the relevant experience for such a title.

He'd never really looked at his young charge and seen anything less than her potential. Destiny, something he'd never believed until that fateful day when their paths crossed, was what had brought them together. The dissolving of their kru did not damage his opinion of her. It was to Praimfaya that he'd made a promise, one he intended to keep, and as the trio trailed from the fen to Moonspear, he wanted to go forward into this new opportunity with a positive outlook. 

This was not the end; Hydra was a she-wolf worth following, and to be relieved of leadership pressure meant he could turn focus entirely toward Praimfaya's training. They could thrive there, all of them, and he hoped fiercely that it was meant to be.

Dutiful, he lingered in the backgrounder as a request was sent forth for attention, and he waited patiently for an answer.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM