Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Hydra acknowledge the summons, though did not approach by herself. At her flank strolled a boy, one with a familiar nose that paled in comparison to his raven pelage. Dragomir had grown since last their paths had crossed, but Dacio recognised him at once; he was sorry to have brought no news on the whereabouts of the youth's missing sister.

Still, he looked upon Vercingetorix' son with a softness in his pastel gaze, then turned to greet Moonspear's Queen with a polite and respectful dip of his speckled snout. While she was no true Heda, Hydra had proven herself to be as strong and fierce - she was a wolfess worthy of loyalty.

Praimfaya shared with her the fate of their kru, and Dacio remained quiet on the matter even as Opalia took it upon herself to offer introduction. He cocked a charcoal lobe toward her, unsure why she felt the need to offer her name and background, before he reminded himself that all of Roangeda's interaction with Hydra and her kin had been through he and their aspiring commander. "My sister," Dacio tacked on when the golden she-wolf concluded, simply to reveal to their potential new leader that Opalia was no rogue.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM