Emberwood come on over to my place
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

To say he was happy to be reconnected to a sense of purpose and community again would be an understatement. He was elated.

Though his interactions had been few so far since re-entering these forests, he had found a warming sense of relief in the shelter of its canopies. Despite the chill that wrapped these lands there was a fulfillment that filled his veins as he meandered along the borderlines of the territory. K was never truly the sentimental type - as heartwarming as he may appear, he was still truly a pirate at heart. Adventure and mischief guided his heart, but unlike a high percentage of his family, he often didn't see the need for violence to mingle in with this.

That was not to say he was a knight in shining armor.
Simply a well-intentioned fellow with the impulses of a vagrant, push come to shove.

Nonetheless he still walked along the edges of Emberwood, eager to help where he could, and it seemed his size was a favorable asset. Even if he didn't have to confront anyone directly, maybe the sight of such a tall brute might dissuade the more malicious. But as he did so, a rather potent scent danced across his nostrils. Ears perked as he recognized it as Bhediya, but it was... heavier. With no question nor hesitation, the pirate lad redirected his stride to make his way over to the tiny shadow girl, a smile stretched across that boyish face.

"'Eyo Bhediya, fancy seein' ya here huh?" The joke was laden and pathetic, but he chuckled anyways as he approached, his gait bouncing as he approached and alinged himself side by side with here. "Ye uh... okay? Somethin' seems a bit err, dff'rent." There was something in her scent, something he didn't recognize. But aside from that, there was a stifle in her aura. A weight.

Ears flattened down, his pace slowing a bit and head dipping low towards her. "Ya okay..?"

@Bhediya

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 29, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - January 03, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 10:23 PM